skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wee Bit Wednesday & a Wee Bit More..

{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?I never really went on "dates" when I was younger, we always did "group" things. I can't really think of a bad one in particular, we usually always had fun.
{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?Mason, my son. He is the most care free spirited person, he is almost always happy, and the only thing he has to worry about are skinned knees and boo boo's. I wish my life were that simple still. :)
{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?lol..well if you know me personally, you know I love cheese. Cheese dip, Cheetos, Mozzarella cheese, string cheese, cheese sticks..you name it! :)~
{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?I don't remember much about her, but I remember her name was Mrs. Fuller.
{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?My mom, for sure.
{six} were you ever in a school talent show?No, but I remember having to put on a play for a final grade when I was in 7th grade. We had to act out to a stupid song about a squirrel getting loose in Church. Man, that was embarrassing too.
{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?Bambi. Lol, I know I know! I bought the new one for Mason and I watched it again, even as an adult the movie is still super cute :)
{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?Yes, but it burns!
{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?I occasionally look down at it.
{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?This past weekend..and it sure was nice! :)
To Join WBW, click the WBW picture above to direct you to the blog with the weekly questions. :)
A little bit of randomness:
The Provera worked pretty quick for me, I started the withdrawal bleeding 3 days after finishing my last pill. So now I'm waiting on CD5 to start Clomid again..which will be Saturday. After I finish that I'll start using OPK's until my CD21 progesterone level check. Since the 50mg Clomid "sort of" worked (level 9 progesterone) and the 100mg didn't at all (.08 progesterone or something like that, really low!) I'm not really sure what to expect this month.
I know I've posted about this before on my old blog, but the more cycles passing by means I'm only getting closer and closer to my goal, *IF* my body starts acting right with these meds she has me on. BUT, the closer I get.. the more nervous I feel. All day long questions run through my head..am I making the right decision? Can I handle two, well three on the weekends when Garrett is with us..? Is Mason going to feel left out, or not as important anymore? He has always been my number ONE, and it's hard for me to imagine him sharing that spot with a sibling. Everyone has told me it just all falls into place...but it's normal for me to be nervous right?!
My heart is overwhelmed with my love for Mason, sometimes when I look at him my heart just swells with love and feels like it could just burst any minute. Is there room for me to love another child, as much as I love Mason? These are all rhetorical questions of course. I know in my heart I will love any children of mine all the same and equal. It's just a huge decision..and I know how hard it can be to raise a child. It's really hard, the hardest thing I have ever done my whole life. It's just a little scary to go through it, especially now that I know what's to come. With Mason, I went into this "mommy" thing blindly, I had NO clue what I was really in for. This time I know exactly how hard it's going to be, if not harder.
But it is SO worth it.
6 comments:
Morgan, I think the best way to describe what happens when you have more than one child is this... You will not be splitting your heart or the love you have for Mason in two. You will be doubling what you already have for this next baby. I never knew what it was like to have just one baby. But, I do not feel like I could love either one of my boys any more than I already do.
You are doing a wonderful job with Mason and will do just as great a job (if not even better) with any other baby that comes into your life. You are more experienced and might handle situations better the next time around. If this is what you really want, there should be nothing stopping you.
I do think that your fears are completely normal. I think everyone worries about the same things when they are contemplating another baby. But, when it comes down to it, only you know what's best and right for your family.
I think the experience of BTDT with Mason will actually make it easier! It's a tad more worrisome since you know what's about to happen lol but at least you aren't clueless as to what to do this time around!
You can totally do it! Mr Mason is already getting to be such a big boy that he'll be a great big brother to the baby.
I can't imagine how it will feel to love 2 kids as much as I love Makenna but I know it happens as soon as the next one comes and I'm sure looking forward to it:)
One thing I always knew was that I could love Tatum as much as I love Delilah... I knew that because I knew my heart would grow to accomodate the amount of love I would need to have to give two precious children. I won't say it's easier the 2nd time around but I will say you sure know what you're doing more than you did when you started with one :-)
Loved your answers.. I have been on a few interesting dates. I went out with this guy went back to his place to find out he was a hoarding all kinds of stuff. It was so strange I just wanted to leave..
I always call my Mom when I have had a bad day..
On your randomness... I am with you about adding to the Family. We lost one baby and now we finally are expecting our second child in Aug. I always wonder how my little one is really going to take it. Will she feel loved. Will they both feel love. I think it will all be okay.. I can't wait..
Have a great Sunday..
Okay, this will sound hokie, but really, your heart grows. You can still have the same love for one and the second gets the same amount, it's just different. Because you aren't a first time mom, and it's not your first kid.
(And, the provera, I know. It's terrible! Like literally hitting a wall terrible). Hope this cycle works for you.
Post a Comment